Day #2 of our blog challenge gives you a chance to get to know about me. So here we go…
20 Random Facts – Laura Topp
- My birthday is 14 January 1988 and I get really excited about it – pop it in your diaries now chaps 😉
- I was named after a song – Tell Laura I Love Her by Ray Peterson.
- I have one older brother – Jason. He’s about to marry my best friend. They live in London and I miss them everyday.
- My parents have been married for 39 years and are still completely and adorably still in love.
- I have crooked pinky fingers – they look like they have been broken! (I would post pictures but I’m scared ill make you cry). My brother and mum also have the same kinda pinkies!
- I’m pretty tough on myself and never celebrate success.
- I might be the bubbliest person you’ve ever met. I don’t have inside/outside volumes. I’m just loud and excited all the time. This enthusiasm will never wear off.
- I am pretty tall for a girl (5’10 / 178cm). I was always always always smack bang in the middle of the back row in my class photos from primary to high school.
- I want a kitten SOOO much – it will be the first thing I do when I buy my own place.
- I am a real foodie. I love trying new restaurants, experimenting with new toys/ingredients in the kitchen and reading up/following great food geniuses. However I’m terrible at following a recipe – I always add my own spin on a dish in someway.
- I want to write a book – I plan out the plot and main characters while I’m running.
- When I try to tidy up an area I usually make more mess. Hence my constantly untidy bedroom/kitchen/desk/car. But I’m always trying!
- I don’t really care about money – as long as I have enough to pay for my next trip and splurge on clothes I am completely content. I figure it all works out in the end.
- I care too much what people think.
- I LOVE stationary – I could buy everything in store at Kikki K and still want everything they ever bring out.
- I am a massive history and classics nerd – I want to travel the world to visit really really old stuff! I drag my friends from museums to historic sites on all our holidays.
- I studied computer science at Victoria university.
- I think I have some very distant Italian relatives – I show people I care through food and drink. If you come to my house I will always try to feed and water you
- I love pretty much all sports. I danced, played netball and did competitive aerobics for many years when I was growing up. I played tennis for over 12 years. I still love playing and watching tennis and netball. I will go to all four Grand Slams in my lifetime.
- I prefer vanilla over chocolate every time.
So there we go – 20 completely random facts about me. I hope you enjoy it 🙂
Let me know some random and wonderful facts about you in the comments.