We had a breakfast at the gym the other morning for one of the wonderful coach’s (and resisdent physio) birthday. The girls were messaging and each promised to bring a little something along to share after class. I said I would bring the much loved snicker balls, but after getting home late and being unorganised with ingredients I almost opted out and wasn’t going to bring anything. Step in my flatmate Kirsty who said, “Why don’t you throw a few things in a bowl and make a variation of snicker balls”.
I opened the cupboard and started doing that. As such these were created and I had no idea if they would be good, or even set overnight. Thankfully they were well received and didn’t end up in a crumbly mess! They are a bit of a cheaty recipe – great for if you are short on time.
I’m naming these “Kirsty’s crispy coconut treats” as it was her idea to give these a go.
- Pack of Pure Delish ‘No-grainola’ raspberry maple flavour.
- 1/2 cup of coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons of almond butter
- ‘Some’ chocolate chips (as many as you like)
- Shredded coconut
- Cupcake holder thingees (see picture below – I don’t know what they are called!)
How to make:
1. Smash pure delish muesli while in packet with rolling pin until finer in texture (especially the dirt nuts 🙂 ).
2. Melt coconut oil.
3. Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix until combined.
4. Scoop mixture into cupcake thingees and put in the fridge to set.
That’s it! Eat 🙂