Looking for something you can easily and quickly throw together for dinner? Try this chicken satay with only a few simple ingredients. The whole thing can be made in about 15mins!
What you need:
- Chicken (approx 150-200g per person)
- Nut butter of your choice (I use either almond butter or peanut butter)
- Milk of your choice (I use almond milk or coconut milk. You can also do half and half with coconut cream to make it creamier).
- Dash of soy sauce
- Veges of your choice (I use beans, carrots and capsicum etc and sometimes serve with cauli, kumara, brocolli mash).
How to make it:
1. Brown chicken and veges and cook for about 5-10min (until almost cooked).
2. Add nut butter, milk and soy and simmer till cooked.